Covid-19 Rules on Greek Beaches for Summer 2020
Greek authorities announced new rules to be applied on all Greek beaches regarding the COVID-19. Based on the decision, it is defined that 40 is the maximum number of people in a 1,000 sq.m. beach, while the minimum distance between the axles of the umbrellas is set at 4 meters. Open umbrellas must have a minimum distance of 1 meter.
The following are also defined:
- Maximum number of 2 sunbeds per umbrella, with the exception of the case of families with children
- The minimum distance between the sunbeds under different umbrellas is set at 1.5 meters.
- Team sports that require physical contact are not allowed.
As for the beach bars:
- It is allowed to provide products in a package and delivery at the point of the lounger
- The products are sold only packaged. Only beverages such as coffee, juice, etc. may be prepared.
- After 6th June, it is allowed to broadcast music and serve alcohol drinks.
- Table and seats are allowed in the operating space of the store
- The minimum distance between customers is set at 1.5 meters.
- There is a strong recommendation for using masks for employees.
Explore more places in Halkidiki